The Tecnoplastica Reatina Company carries out the activity of Moulds production and Moulding of special Thermoplastic materials through a quality management system conforms to the Italian laws (ISO 9000) and in full compliance with the legislative requirements relating to workplace safety and environmental protection.
The Management supervises the entire organization in order to pursue a continuous improvement by constantly monitoring the degree of customer satisfaction.
The Company sets goals aimed at managing both the different changes of the macroeconomic conditions, that require substantial organizational and production changes, and the customer needs.
From these considerations, we can identify the main goals of the company:
- to make grow the productive activities in different and new market segments by identifying, where possible, the areas with higher profit margins;
- to strengthen the relationships with those customers who have most influenced the growth of the company;
- to maintain the relationship of reliability and partnerships with suppliers both in terms of materials and technical assistance;
- to improve the staff training both in the legislation and in the technical field;
- to value the experience gained by the staff of the Company over the time. The Management spreads the message that only a mutual cooperation makes possible the achievements of the final objectives.